FEDERATION Y/B STAFFORD RACE – 09/09/17

Due to unfavourable weather reports for the coming weekend the decision has been taken this morning, Friday 8th September, to cancel the race from Stafford due to take place on Saturday 9th September. It is hope to make arrangements to hold the race on Saturday 16th September. If arrangements can be made everyone will be notified.

Leave a Comment