The Race Controller has now Advised due to wind strength at racepoint and over high ground

Race Marking is delayed by 24 Hours to Saturday Night

Wetherby race will now take place on Sunday



 … Read more


The Race Controller has advised that he is currently monitoring the weekend weather

A Final Decision will be made Friday morning

All secretary’s will then be notified… Read more

Remainder of Federation Programme

All Weather permitting

Wetherby 29th August

Worksop 5th September

Newark ,Federation Open 12th September

Appleby 19th September

Stainmore omitted as we returned to bellerby

If weather forces cancellation of a race we would return the following week to that race … Read more